8/6/11

Power of the Tongue


I recently read this scripture: "Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat it's fruits." Proverbs 18:21
What does that Mean?
It means that if you are speaking death then those things will come over you and you will be eating death's fruits. If you speak life then good things will come over you and you will eat life's fruit.
How do I control my tongue?
Well I would recommend thinking about what you're about to say and ask yourself am I speaking life or death, could what I am about to say hurt or offend someone?
******************************************************************
Sometimes it is so easy to lash out with words when we get upset,but I know that with God's help we can talk nice and learn to speak when God wants us to speak and when not to speak. Right now I am working on watching my tongue and I wanted to pass on some advise to you. =)
Thanks for reading and God bless,
Hannah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I would totally enjoy hearing from you! :)