8/25/11

Dear Journal,

Today at 5am there was a thunderstorm. =( And I just happened to wake up at that moment. Now if you don't already know, I am not a fan of thunderstorms. I was up for an hour and finally fell back asleep. I went to youth last night. It was fun! I made some friends at church which is nice. Because when you move it means alot when you make good friends. I don't think I mentioned why my family and I moved to Pennslvania. Well, we moved because we felt God calling us to start a Dream Center. A Dream Center is an outreach center where we can give clothing, food, and go reach out in our communities by doing simple things like yard work. We are able to share the love of Jesus with the people. :D We did some outreach out in Oklahoma and now we moved to Pennsylvannia to continue the work. If you want to find out more about the Dream Center you can click here. I encourage you to reach out in your communities. Get connected to a church and see if they have any outreach you could volunteer in.                         
Thank you for reading my blog and God bless,
Hannah <3

3 comments:

  1. Your family seems as if they have an excellent ministry. I will be praying specifically for your mission and vision. Everything is in line with the word of God.
    Full time ministry is hard work, and I respect your parents for following Gods will!
    I will pray that the Lord blesses you in your ministry and that you will see its fruits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dream centres sound like awesome places, it's fantastic when people care about others so genuinely. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments! I truly appreciate it! :)
    God bless,
    Hannah <3

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I would totally enjoy hearing from you! :)