7/8/11

Stay Focused On God

 

There is so many distractions in this world: movies, internet, books, media, stores, and more. It is so important that we keep our FOCUS ON GOD!!!! That doesn't mean you can't enjoy internet and books and media, It's that God is our number 1 and that we do not put any of those things before God!! When you wake up you should read your Bible and before you got bed you should read the Bible again. It will help you to stay focused on God. I enjoy doing reading, watching movies, and reading, but I also enjoy reading God's word and going to church and reaching out to others. Stay focused on God and make sure He is number 1 in your life! Jesus loves you so much and has an awesome plan for your life.
God Bless,
Hannah <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hannah,
    I was in the Apple Store today and when I was there, I got on your website on one of the computers!! Too cool, right?!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I would totally enjoy hearing from you! :)