7/5/11

Rockets over Rhema


Sunday night my family and I went to Rockets over Rhema! The scent of funnel cakes filled the air, loud christian music was blaring from the stage, and kids were bouncing all over the jupiter jumps. It was so much fun! Around 10 o' clock they started the firework show. It was amazing, they did a great job! I ate a corn dog, a little bit of funnel cake and just a bite of cotton candy, yum. My brother, Andrew rock climbed, while my other bros rode a bull (not a real on, the kind that try to throw you of their back) It was a great night, and I totally enjoyed it!

Christian bands onstage!

 Me!

Jupiter Jumps

My bro riding a bull!

My other brother riding a bull!

Me and my Brothers

My awesome Mom and Dad <3

FireWorks

more fireworks

My brother rock climbing!

Cotton Candy :)

Have Faith In Jesus!!!!


Happy Independence Day!!!!!!!

Jesus loves you and God bless,
Hannah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I would totally enjoy hearing from you! :)