7/21/11

Hangin' with the Girls

Today my dear missionette teacher hosted a going away party for me. It was so much fun hanging with all the girls! We swam in their pool, tie-dyed shirts, and simply hung out. Surprisingly, some of the girls got me gifts which was sooooooooooooooooooo nice! It felt like Christmas in July, LOL. I would like to thank all the great gals who came to the party! I am moving in 2 days so getting to see my friends was awesome! There are some pictures below of what we did.

Pool time

Me :)

Enjoying our food

A cake they made

tie-die supplies

Tie-dying

More pool time

Me opening gifts

Me and my friend

All the Gals

Lots and lots of tie-dying

Thank you for the gifts!

Thanks for the party gals!
Jesus loves you and God bless,

Hannah <3


P.S- Don't forget about the 25 follower giveaway :^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I would totally enjoy hearing from you! :)