7/22/11

Dear Journal,

I just said goodbye to my dear friend and I also found out I that we are not taking our dog. :(
She has been such a good dog! Our house is pretty much empty and my voice echoes off the hollow walls. I am excited to fufill God's plan for my family and to see my Grandmas and Grampas, Aunts and Uncles, Cousins and Friends. It is just hard having to leave all your friends. I am enjoying the last moments of being in my room. I have lived in this house for almost 6 years, there are alot of of memories. I am so glad I moved to Oklahoma. I made so many good friends and truly devoted my life to God while living in this great state. It is very hot today, above 100 degrees. Oklahoma will always have a special place in my heart <3 I went outside and said goodbye to our sweet doggy. Let me just say that goodbyes are not easy. I know our playful pooch will be in good hands, and when we get a house with a yard maybe we will come back and get her. My Dad brought home pizza for dinner, It was good. Some awesome friends stopped by our house and gave us a bunch of snacks! :) It was so kind of them! Well thanks for reading my "Dear Journal" post and be on the lookout for the next journal post.
Jesus loves you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and God bless you sooooooooooooooooooooo much,
Hannah <3

1 comment:

  1. I hope it's a safe and wonderful trip! I wish you could move to Louisiana! LOL!

    -Christa
    christalainephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I would totally enjoy hearing from you! :)