12/7/12



Now that it's December the days are shorter and the weather is growing cooler. Today rain drops rapidly fell, and melancholy clouds dressed the gray sky. The outside air saturated my every breath. The breeze was frigid and crisp, which was quite invigorating. The warmth of the house welcomed us with a great hug. We tumbled in and made ourselves comfortable. The Christmas tree is now merrily
trimmed with white lights, creamy colored pearls, red, maroon, and gold ornaments, and a shiny bow. (more pictures to come) Tonight as the sun is long since gone down, my family and I are planning to watch a movie and eat pizza, don't you love Fridays. :) I hope you are all enjoying your evening.

Merry Christmas!!!
Jesus loves you!!!!

Hannah Elain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I would totally enjoy hearing from you! :)