2/8/16

Review of: Parks and Recreation


Parks and Recreation is a 7 season tv show that is full of comedic acts that occur to a group of colleges in the Parks and Recreation department, hence the name. I personally have watched every episode and I have to say this is my favorite tv show by far. The cast is honestly brilliant and the writing of the script is spot on and hilarious. Before watching this, I didn't enjoy tv shows, because most would drag on and on. But this show was intriguing and I looked forward to watching each episode. They recently put the last, final season on netflix, so you can now watch the entire show from start to finish if you have a netflix. I would honestly recommend watching this and would give this show 5 out 5.
P.S- Please leave a comment, letting me know what book, show, or movie you want me to review next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I would totally enjoy hearing from you! :)