8/30/14

High School

These past week has been insane! I started public school for the first time ever in my life and it's not a cake walk. The first day, I struggled to find my classes, considering my last school only had 5 classrooms and this one had 100. I know I probably looked new, but the worst part was there is a rule clear or see through back packs only and I didn't get the memo. So, there I am, a sophomore, with my dark brown back pack, following my map (yes, I actually have a map.) trying to make it to my classes. I started off with my first period class, I thought the teacher was gay, but guess what? I was wrong. hahaha! He happens to be married to a girl named Hannah. All of my teachers are nice and the classes are decent, but I'm with freshmen for almost every class, because of switching schools. Yay. The nice thing is there are some nice people, but there are also those girls or guys that think they are all that and only talk to you if you are in their group. Probably one of the most weird things that happened wasn't at school, but on the bus. (Other than when the bus drove right past me, waiting at my bus stop on the first day of school, so my Dad had to drive me.) I was literally 30 seconds away from getting off the bus when a ginger boy came up and sat in the seat in front of me. It was weird. After rambling for a second he was like, "We should text." My bus almost was at my stop and I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to give him my number, but I also didn't want to be rude. So I spit out, "Maybe....ummmm....tomorrow morning." And then I hurried off the bus. I soon realized what a mistake I had made. Why didn't I just say no? Now he'll be waiting tomorrow morning. So, I made my Mom drive me to school the next morning, but since then I've been riding the bus and he hasn't come up to me. It was horrible. Well, that was my first week of public high school.

2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. 4 Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. 
James 1:2-4

1 comment:

  1. Wow your school sounds jolly good! jolly good!! we should chat sometime

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I would totally enjoy hearing from you! :)