1/12/12

//January//





This month God has really been working on my heart. I have been learning to trust Him. Sometimes life is hard, and we go through trials. But through all of it, trust God and stay in His Word. If you have a testimony I would totally enjoy hearing it. I think it would be encouraging to all of us. This month I went into depression, and really struggled. But with God's help and my family and friends, I am so much better now. I now know in my heart that Jesus is real and that He is hear for me. Some days all I could do was sleep and dance and write in my journal. I thank God for saving me!
Some of my recent hobbies have been-
crocheting
dancing
basketball
reading "the note"
watching movies
late night shopping sprees
starbucks drinks
sleeping 
photo taking
instagram
listening to Christian music
coffee drinking
obsessively facebooking
How has your January been?

In Christ,
Hannah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I would totally enjoy hearing from you! :)