12/19/11

Christmas Time

real CHRISTmas tree

Basketball games

my bro is #2

this little boy would not let me take his picture so this is what I got, oh brother
wendy's coffee not as good as starbucks but still good

"chestnuts roasting on an open fire."

me and my bro

um?

hi

coffee+basketball+my mom= happy person

matching pimples, stink you greasy pizza JK
THESE DAYS HAVE BEEN SO MUCH FUN! AND I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE TODAY WAS MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL, TILL NEXT YEAR (YAY!) CHRISTmas SHOWS ON ABC ARE SO COOL. I WAS AT MY GREAT AUNT AND UNCLE'S HOUSE YESTERDAY. WE HAD A CHRISTmas PARTY :D THERE WAS SO MUCH FOOD THAT I STUFFED MY MOUTH FULL, FORCING SOME COOKIES DOWN. FOLLOWED MY COUSIN UP AND DOWN THE STAIRS, LETTING HER WASH HER HANDS AROUND 10 TIMES AND I AM NOT KIDDING. WHAT CAN I SAY SHE ENJOYS WATER. OH, CHRISTmas TIME.
Jesus loves you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hannah :I

p.s- don't forget about the giveaway for more info click here.

p.p.s- listen to

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I would totally enjoy hearing from you! :)