6/25/11

Cookout with Friends

Last night my family and I went over to some friend's house and we had a cookout. I was soooooooooooooo much fun! There were games the adults played and games the kids played. With all the hustle of playing musical chairs a chair got dented. (picture below) It was funny! The food was very good, but I must mention that I am a messy eater. :) So ketchup on a hotdog a dingdong cake that was melted, do you now you see what I mean? But I did enjoy the cookout and I am very glad that I went! Enjoy the pics below.

My Plate of Food

My bro after playing a game that had to do with Whip Cream

My other bro playing a whip cream game

The adults playing musical chairs

Hamburgers on the grill

The dented chair

Air Hockey

Me at the cookout
Jesus loves you and God bless,
Hannah

1 comment:

Please leave a comment I would totally enjoy hearing from you! :)